Tuesday, April 29, 2008

waiting to have fun

We never go on vacations, so this mini business trip/semi-luxury vacation we spent a whole month planning for is a big deal. I don't apologize for being too giddy about it. For a workaholic like me, taking a week off is like graduating from Alcoholics Anonymous. IT IS A BIG DEAL. And I want to write an entry just for this impending trip so I remember every single detail.

We get to try the BOEING 747-400 that's the longest-ranging and most advanced model of the 747 family!! You know me - I like cars, airplanes -- things that men acquire to make up for their small weeners. Fascinating!!

I looked up the usual seat configurations, and found this. I wonder if we'll be on the upper deck?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us<




We're staying in a nice hotel, too. I just hope the pictures are accurate. (I read the reviews online -- it seems great).



So all I have to do now is make sure that everything I need will fit into the bag I will bring (I still don't know which one to bring). I did some trial packing.






MORE DETAILS IN MY FLICKR

4 Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

i can't wait for the pictures. :)

5:34 PM  
Blogger Ingrid C. said...

you're leaving may 1, right? i am awaiting your pictures as well.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't wait for the post. haha! pasalubong ha; give me a piece of Macau :)

7:47 PM  
Blogger Ingrid C. said...

barry> i plan to visit the 'genuine' macau -- not the cheesy man-made pesudo-european facades. i hope i am as successful as you were in vietnam.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home