Sunday, September 13, 2009

gratitude





There's nothing like a quiet Sunday with leftover truffle carbonara and chilled, grocery-bought wine. This STAY-CATION is so cheap, it's chic.

In the last few weeks, my weekends have been hectic. (1) People came over. (2) I had to go to parties or run errands. (3) Work needed to get done.

But today, I have nothing much to do except ENJOY the environment I've created. My old friends from high school call it a hotel (with no room service). To me, it's just a very cushy bunker - a pied-a-terre that holds my things until I go away to my next trip :)



Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger The Nomadic Pinoy said...

stay-cation with a good bottle of wine and a plate of pasta? sounds chic indeed. enjoy the hibernation!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Ingrid C. said...

nomadic - hibernation is good, but i can hardly wait for my next trip! 75 days to go.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im looking at the photo (again) and I can't help but wonder if the material used for that glass partition is fire/shock resistant. really love your unit. -supercow

2:14 PM  
Blogger Ingrid C. said...

supercow> it's tempered glass. i am not sure that it's fire and shock resistant, so i am quite nervous about what a string earthquake can do to it. i take comfort in the fact that it would break into small "safe" fragments instead of sharp shards when broken.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home