Monday, February 13, 2006

who needs a view?

So after four crazy weeks of moving things around, I finally settled on a new table.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I think I have lost my sense of time. I swear it was Sunday yesterday, but I was working the whole day – the WHOLE day – until midnight. I did not even step out of my office, except to get Oreos. And while I have a television complete with 100 channels, I did not even turn it on. Not once.

The only break I get is when I surf for bags on www.eluxury.com. I hate the Fendi Spy. I am gawking at the new Marc Jacobs. And I think Kate Spade should do black, for once.

Which reminds me, I nearly bought a Kate last Thursday. The saleslady (on the right) kept telling me that the $300 bag looked good on me, when it apparently (a) faded right into my skin tone, and (b) made me look fat.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The lying saleslady and the fat bags

Now I have to get back to work. I have tons to finish.
I'm my own boss now, but why do I seem to be working more?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ingrid C. said...

yey :) i'm not the only crazy one

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home