Wednesday, June 07, 2006

the new sofa and others

Every office has a couch. Ours is tangerine.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This will annoy transience. She cannot stand the orange family. She and I share tastes in other aspects of life (books, food, coffee), but we never see eye to eye when it comes to colors and men. I would discuss this further, but she would not want me to.

I will die eating

The sudden strong winds last week actually shoved pedestrians from the sidewalk into the mall entrance, injuring some of them. The wind managed to propel the security guard’s table, the free standing posts where the movie posters are, the fake tree, the giant hanging crayon, and a child.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I took this with my camera phone before the winds came. I was too shocked to take pictures after.

This all happened while I was at the loft, eating low-calorie raspberry Haagen Dazs ice cream.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I thought it was the end of the world.

My last thought? I should have ordered the chocolate peanut butter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Perfect Virgo said...

Mint choc chip for me please...

Your earlier comment was eloquently put and only a small underestimate. You made me laugh like a drain, thanks.

8:29 PM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

colors and men. you have our differences down pat. i have yet to meet a tangerine man, so for now, i will be happy with my sunshiny-yellow one.

4:15 PM  
Blogger paningit said...

that is one pink ice cream. or is it magenta? fuck, i can't spell fuschia. fuck that. but i do love orange.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home