Sunday, October 22, 2006

marxist struggle

Some retard from college said this to my face:

“It disappoints me that you bask in this materially-driven yuppie lifestyle. Your fancy car, your upscale house – they will never make you happy.”

Well here’s my message to you, FUCKTOID.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I don’t hassle you for choosing to be an under-achiever, sitting back and watching the world ACTUALLY WORK while thinking of the next non-profundity to throw at “people like me.”

Your brooding overanalysis of the meaning of life is NOT going to save the world. You know what will? Productive citizens who make the economy grow. So get off your existentialist ass, put on your cheap loafers and start looking for work. And when you get your first paycheck, buy me a latte.

And about my fancy car which you so despise….

GET OVER IT. If I choose to drive around in my car – which I bought for its technical performance, not for its badge – YOU CAN’T STOP ME. Driving takes me away from the daily grind. Notice how some people eat chocolate to up their endorphins and stay sane? Well I DRIVE FAST. It’s not my problem that the car happens to be too ‘fancy’ by your standards.

So what if I’m Puritan?

Hard work IS service. I put in insane hours making sure that my business grows not just for me, but for people I employ and their families (or at least their pets). My company will one day serve charities and actually help. Am I happy that I work too hard? HELL, YEAH.

What you really feel

I think you secretly envy me. You tell me I live an unacceptable lifestyle when the voices in your head applaud and throw confetti.

Thank you for ruining my Sunday

I really appreciate your thoughts on the abomination that is my yuppie lifestyle. I have to get back to work now. Unlike you, I have tangible goals.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

CLICK TO SEE MY OLD BLOG

16 Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

who in fucking suburbia said this?

9:50 AM  
Blogger Ingrid C. said...

{illyria}> that man who wants to be me. :)

10:50 AM  
Blogger bismuth said...

ah. that quasi man who now looks like jollibee? or that other quasi man-like cretin who can't hold a job but still thinks he can conquer the world with his repugnant wit; who has a list of the top ten people he hates?

1:26 PM  
Blogger Ingrid C. said...

bismuth> errr...another one. i'm sure you know him, you just forget. i'll tell you about him tomorrow.

9:12 PM  
Blogger ennui said...

how about me? tell me about him too! let's plant a car bomb* in his car (if he has one)



* a confetti bomb at least. people might get the wrong impression

1:22 AM  
Blogger Miss F said...

hi there mussoLini. I'm a comPlete stranGer to you and I came across your bLog some time aGo (by click clicking on links of a blog which iv really forgotten now).



my unsolicited advice to every0ne is to just do whatever the heLL feels natural for them. ^^ it's quite ridiculous to judge and condemn others for not having the same genes, pri0rities, culture, and values. ^^



the problem with so many extremeLy rich people is that they do not have an ounce of compassion for the poor who are responsible for giving them the wines and convertible.I can understand the rage and angst of many activists and socially-aware peeps in the Philippines but it's quite wrong and laughable to put the blame on a certain "social class" who are all dumped to be insolent and arrogant.




for me, there will always be social classes cuz some people are born to be leaders and managers and artists while others are better suited to hard labor.the important thing is to RESPECT each other's roles and build a harmonious society where everyone has his place. ^^ that guy doesn't understand that and is really nasty and INSECURE and envious of you.




anyway I applaud you in your endeavors to build an empire because i think i can take a peek in your heart (what little of it your blog allows ^^) and you sound like a cool boss i would love to work for, haha. =)



i dont wanna sound patronizing and you probably wont care what a complete stranger thinks, but i wanna say this anyway: i think the world should be handed to you in a silver platter. ^^ that guy should have aired his drivel to one of those abusive greedy money-hungry creatures who steal billions of our money. your heart and laptop are in the right place. *^__^*

1:45 AM  
Blogger Miss F said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:46 AM  
Blogger Ingrid C. said...

ennui> i think you know him, too. when are you free next week? any halloween breaks?

miss f> thank you. that was very nice (and i don't care that you are a stranger). this country is full of people who complain. i say they should all be banished to canada.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Jacs said...

Amen. Double amen. Triple Amen. (Overworked people like us can even say Quadrapule Amen.)

2:08 PM  
Blogger Jacs said...

Sorry, Quadruple. Dengit.

2:09 PM  
Blogger bismuth said...

banished to canada? wahahahaha! yeah, let's throw out the disgruntled cowards who make it the end all and be all of their existence to see snow and wipe the asses of geriatrics. may they have bratty kids.

but hats off to the millions of domestic helpers. they are the hands that rocks the cradle, that rocks the world.

happy birthday great one!

10:54 AM  
Blogger bismuth said...

* hands that rock. nyemas.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Ingrid C. said...

bismuth> may they have bratty kids indeed. wahahahahahaha

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mussolini, this is PussaLavva.

You disappoint me because you dignified the comment.

So un-you.

A despot never - never ever -responds to a proletariat. You are way too intelligent for this, aren't you?

10:03 AM  
Blogger boy blue™ said...

gads. a 'man' said this? =(

1:30 PM  
Blogger Ingrid C. said...

boy blue> yes. unbelievable.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home