Monday, September 25, 2006

playing harder

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The past week has been nothing short of hell for me – MSP got hospitalized so I had to run the company all by myself. I don’t even think I slept – I had to make sales calls one minute, call a staff meeting the next, email clients, etc. Even at home, I worked. In the bathroom, I worked. On the breakfast table, I worked.

I’m going CRAZY.

So today I WILL NOT WORK. It’s a Monday and I WILL NOT WORK. Well, I have to interview an applicant at 3pm and do a call conference later tonight, but other than that, I WILL NOT WORK. I am determined to make this day as unproductive as ever.

My plan today is to play hard. I will be driving around in my toy, eating in my favorite restaurant, buying DVDs, and doing what else catches my fancy. I will live as much life as I can in 8 hours.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8 Comments:

Blogger bismuth said...

go! watch out for the speed limit on the expressway. but other than that, binge!

11:01 AM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

i love adolf. when i see him, i will caress his balls...provided you direct me to them, of course.

3:14 PM  
Blogger ennui said...

o gawd ... seeing your merc "mercs" me upset my life's moving at neutral.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Ingrid C. said...

bismuth> what speed limit? in the third world?

you know who you are> adolf can pick you up.

ennui> you don't want my life of constant pressure and hypertension.

8:35 AM  
Blogger anonant said...

When work becomes life
find a very sharp knife
and cut off the offensive parts

Whos dream do you live for?
with that merc and a promise not to work, sounds like you live for your dreams
peace

2:20 PM  
Blogger Russell CJ Duffy said...

candle and both ends springs to mind

6:20 PM  
Blogger Ingrid C. said...

jerm> what, you HUG people now? you've changed. a woman has changed you, jerm. pretty scary.

anonant> i do not know what my dream is.

cj> yes, i'm tired. just tired.

10:22 PM  
Blogger paningit said...

aw, you deserve all the fun you can have, swetie! :)

*hugs*

shit! now i sound like a mommy blogger!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home