Tuesday, October 27, 2009

so i'm older

Today is my birthday. I share it with several geniuses, serial killers, and Kelly Osbourne.

Last year, I spent my 28th birthday flying over international waters, on a plane from Hanoi to Singapore. No cake - just food off the Vietnam Airlines menu.



It was a memorable birthday, as I got to spend it in two countries.

This year will be different - I am being whisked off to a wine tasting and degustation dinner in a local fine dining restaurant. I can't decide which black dress to wear. Should I bust out the Chanel or use a low-key Kenneth Cole that's a little too big? What about shoes? Balenciaga heels or low-key flats?

I think I'll go restrained. After all, the dresses are both black. Who the hell will notice?

I don't even know why I have fancy things. I never wear them.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Nomadic Pinoy said...

Belated happy birthday. Wearing a restrained look to a great dinner is very classy.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home