Friday, November 27, 2009

bananarama


According to the
body fat calculator, 23% of my body is
fat.

That puts me in the "acceptable" range, but NOT in the "ideal" 20-22% range to be considered "fit." Running has not caused me to drop significant weight, sadly. However, I feel healthier. That should be enough.

I'm a
BANANA and I just have to accept it. Things could be worse.








To know your own body fat percentage, go here.

*For
women between age 20 and 40, 19% to 26% body fat is generally good to excellent. For women age 40+ to 60+, 23% to 30% is considered good to excellent.

For
men between age 20 and 40, 10% to 20% body fat is generally good to excellent. For men age 40+ to 60+, 19% to 23% is considered good to excellent.

* * * *

Meanwhile, all I can think about is eating in Cambodia, where I will find myself in about 5 days.






My main goal is to eat deep-friend spiders.




Yum.




Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger aceychan said...

oooooooooh! never tired cambo food but it looks deli! please let us know how the spiders are. :D

10:49 AM  
Blogger The Nomadic Pinoy said...

Bravo to your bravery - couldn't dare myself eating spider. I like the Amok dishes though.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Ingrid C. said...

acey - i will :)

4:58 PM  
Blogger Ingrid C. said...

nomadic> i am excited about the amok dishes as well. yum!!!

4:58 PM  

<< Home