Wednesday, September 03, 2008

good shoes

I got some emails from random people asking for clearer pics of the Gucci. I just used a mobile phone camera when I took those initial images, so they did not show the details of the shoes much. I used a real digital camera this time. I'm no fashion photographer (heck, I'm not even a fashionista). Just doing my best here. I hope these look clearer:






I love these shoes because the color changes depending on the light. It can look brown, gold, red - it goes with everything. For the price I paid for them, they better go with everything.

The good thing about expensive shoes is that they're truly well-made. I don't own many of them, but I own a few and I must say, they're been worth the $$$$ so far. Just look at these trusty Prada driving shoes which I use regularly. They're still in great condition:




A college kid who interviewed me a year ago asked, "What's your advice for fresh grads who want to be successful?" I said, "Decide on what kind of success you want to achieve, and don't let anything get in the way." I should have said, "Never scrimp on shoes. A good pair can take you places."

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Erica is Rich said...

Ako talaga I cant wear heels, it hurts my back. :(

1:44 PM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

the best-shaped wedges. ever.

6:16 PM  
Blogger ennui said...

the pictures don't give your shoes any justice. good thing i saw them in the flesh (tanned and preserved leather, that is)

had fun at the randy ortiz show. we should do that more often because it's therapeutic Ü

1:48 AM  
Blogger Ingrid C. said...

ekay> eh, you're so tall anyway :)

illy> i know. the comfort of wedges, the sexiness of stilettos.

ennui> the shoes are like jewelry. very opulent. and yes, we should pull a mr. blackwell again soon. just tell me when :)

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your gucci wedges are so dreamy!!!

and, strangely, dear mussolini, you're inspiring. i really, really mean it! :)

2:46 PM  
Blogger Ingrid C. said...

acey> not sure about me being inspiring. i'm unspectacular, really.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Ingrid C. said...

ennui> btw, i emailed you back :)

8:12 PM  
Blogger Kodak Picturezzz said...

I don't know shoes, but those look hot.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Ingrid C. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:48 AM  
Blogger things&thongs said...

Wow! The Gucci shoes are TDF!

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home