Thursday, July 08, 2010

all i want

So I came home to the tragedy of an almost empty box of French wines. I only have two bottles left from the last time I went wine shopping, which was in February this year. I got seven bottles then, which means I consume exactly ONE bottle every month.

I'm too sober.

Friends, if you are listening, all I want for my birthday and for Christmas are good bottles of French wine. The wines listed below all fall into the P700 to P1,000 category, which means you can all easily afford to give them to me because I know how much money you people make.
  • Jurancon-Sec Lapeyre
  • Coteaux de Languedoc - Mescladic
  • Jurancon-Lapeyre Molleux
I need about seven bottles more to last me until February, when Sommelier Selection goes on sale again.


Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about spanish wines? any recommendations?

3:28 PM  
Blogger Ingrid C. said...

house of onika - sure.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Ingrid C. said...

not quite an expert there, but i am determined to get to know spanish wines this year. when i was in barcelona, i really liked the cheap table wines (jerez) they served free with paellas. i'll research and share soon :)

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home